SuiteHop, an online marketplace that provides an easy way to enjoy the luxury suite experience at sport and entertainment venues nationwide, is featuring premium suites at NFL, NBA and NHL sporting events this holiday season. SuiteHop grants easy access to luxury suites where families and friends can make lasting memories during the holidays. Private suites at top sporting events create the ultimate family get-together with the added convenience of avoiding the crowds.
“The suites that we have available this holiday season provide a great way to see an exciting game while experiencing the benefits and privacy that come with the luxury suite experience,” says SuiteHop CEO Todd Lindenbaum. “Holidays are about spending quality time with family and friends and these suites offer an opportunity to create exceptional holiday memories at these events.”
SuiteHop has an array of event options this holiday season including the following events:
- December 22: Dallas Mavericks vs. Atlanta Hawks at American Airlines Center, starting at $2,100
- December 23: Dallas Stars vs. Toronto Maple Leafs at American Airlines Center, starting at $2,725
- December 28: Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers at the Georgia Dome, starting at $8,300
- December 31: Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes at the American Airlines Center, starting at $3,000
- January 2: Colorado Avalanche vs. Edmonton Oilers at the Pepsi Center, starting at $2,300
December 26: Denver Nuggets vs. Minnesota Timberwolves at the Pepsi Center, starting at $2,000
Using SuiteHop’s streamlined platform, users can easily search for suites at local events with live availability, price and information about amenities included. For more information, visit www.suitehop.com.