If you’ve ever ordered catering for an event, you’ve seen how quickly things can add up. Football suite catering is no exception. We took a look at the catering menus for football stadiums around the U.S. and created this graphic to share what you can expect to spend at most events. Our research showed that prices can vary dramatically from location to location, and some items are a better value than others.
Tips for Football Suite Catering
- Order in batches, you can always order more food or beverages in suite.
- Items without a set portion size, like nachos or fajitas, go further than individual items like hot dogs.
- Place a basic beverage order ahead of time and ask your guests what they want to drink as you reorder. Unused alcohol and sodas are charged full price.
- Skip the bottled water. Suites have ice buckets and sinks that allow you to pour however many glasses of tap water you’d like. Order a tray of lemons to take the experience up a notch.
- Request a tray of cookies in suite and decline the dessert cart. Per person costs from the cart add up quickly.
For a private suite at a football stadium, we recommend budgeting $85 – $125 per guest for a full spread of catering including snacks, entrees, beer, soda and wine. Catering can always be ordered on location, so we recommend starting small and adding items in as they are consumed.
As you plan a football suite event, working with SuiteHop provides access to our team of suite event experts. We help you navigate the most commonly asked questions regarding football suite catering.